Do you believe you are as happy and fulfilled as you could be?
Have you ever wondered ‘Is this it?’
Do you ever suffer from fear, anxiety or lack of confidence?
Are you satisfied with all that you are achieving in your life?
If you have answered yes to any of the above questions, then it might be time to consider coaching.
As an accredited and experienced life coach I can provide unique value by helping you to mirror your true self in a completely non-judgmental way. When you see yourself as you truly are, it becomes much simpler to figure out where you’d like to go, what you’d like to do and how you go about it.
Your personal coaching session is all about helping you discover who you really are so that you feel confident to live a fulfilled life.
- Improve your self-belief and self-confidence
- Create a vision for what you truly want from your life
- Discover your unique core values;
- Discover peace and inner happiness
- Manage stress and anxiety more effectively
- Live a life you love
With over 25 years of business experience, both as an employee and a successful entrepreneur, Frances specialises in working with business owners and executives helping them to do business in a meaningful and successful way.
- Develop a vision for your career or business
- Create goals and action plans to help you get to where you want to be;
- Discover your unique values, strength and talents;
- Help you create a balance between your private and working life;
Your coaching sessions will start with 4 x 1 hour sessions scheduled fortnightly and held either in person or via phone or Skype. Sessions are scheduled to suit your diary and are conducted in safe, and secure environment.
I am an accredited executive and wellness coach who specialises in working with clients to help them develop their own inherent qualities and self-belief to help them live a life fulfilled. Simply put, I help them see, believe and trust their own unique brilliance.
I am passionate in helping clients feel empowered to live an authentic life by identifying and honouring their core values and strengths.