You are looking forward to your well-earned Summer holiday, but the thought of packing just fills you with dread! The number of women who tell me that they pack ‘The kitchen sink’ (whether its business or holiday travel) just in case!!
Are you looking forward to getting into a swimsuit? Perhaps you are dreading it. Most women feel very challenged when it comes to buying swimwear – here are out top tips to help you make the most of your body shape this summer!
1. Get the right fit – sounds obvious but anything too tight will be very unflattering whilst wearing something too big will make you look saggy.
2. Remember the basic rules of style when choosing patterns and designs of fabric. Straight bodylines look better in geometric designs and the florals/circles/dots suit the curvier bodylines. Also remember scale of pattern – if you are tall you can opt for larger patterns whereas if you have a petite frame, go for smaller designs. Designers of swimwear often go over the top with large scale patterns which will make all body shapes look enormous and out of proportion.
- It is said that a picture paints a thousand words, and so the “picture” you first present says much about you. Have you ever worried that your image is not doing you justice?
- Ever wondered how the colours you wear impact on your first impression?
- Have you a wardrobe full of clothes and still find yourself saying ‘I’ve nothing to wear’!
If you’ve answered yes to any of the above, then you cannot miss this 4 week course designed to bring your image to new heights!
A uniquely designed course to help you discover how you dress impacts on what salary you earn; what position you hold; what fees you can generate!
And, after all that you will walk with greater confidence and convince people of your worth!
Forget the little black dress, it’s a great red dress you want in your wardrobe for those unexpected special occasions and especially when wondering what to wear for parties in the run up to Christmas
Red remains this year’s hottest colour and it’s still the number one choice for a head-turning outfit. You will find a selection of gorgeous red dresses on the high street right now, so it’s the perfect time to invest.